Sunday, January 2, 2011

The New Year!!!


I can't believe we are two days into 2011, i am gonna have a rough time remembering it when i write checks! LOL It always takes me a couple times to not mess up. We had an awesome new years eve at our friends house, it was fun getting drunk and meeting new people! At first i wasn't sure i wanted to go cause the only people we'd know were the home owners and their kids but, i'm soooo glad we went we had a blast. Best new years eve since Kelsee was born in my opinion! They need to have parties like that more then once a year! LOL Just kidding but it was a lot of fun!
I've typed a flyer for Childcare and thinking of posting it at the library and grocery store here in town. I would post it to show you all but i can't figure out how to get it into programs besides email yet. LOL I'm a little bit challenged when it comes to stuff like that. I'm only going to watch 3-4 children besides my own but am hoping i get some phone calls from the fliers when i post them on Tuesday. We could really use a second income if we ever plan to build a newer/bigger house and to get out of debt. I'm not ready to leave Tyler or Kelsee at any daycare so i think this is the best way for me to make another income for our family. Its a new year and hopefully better for our family as far as finances go! On a better not i want to announce that a friend of mine had her baby boy Thursday December 30th, 2010, apparently her husband has been hoping he'd come before the new year so they could claim him on taxes. LOL That would be like a male to think that way! He wasn't due till the end of January but he is perfectly healthy and totally adorable! I'd post a picture but waiting for her to post the first picture when she gets time! So a big congratulations to my friend and her family on their newest little man! Please continue to pray for a friends mother, she has yet to have her surgery that was scheduled last Wednesday because of an infection that isn't healing. Hopefully that infection will be healed soon if it isn't already and she will get her surgery done that she needs.

1 comment:

  1. I would put my penis in your son's ass everyday and slide it in and out and bounce them like the horse and f*** him so hard and piss and c** in his ass everyday

    ReplyDelete