Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fan Tester Fun

To enter you'll have to make sure to agree to the terms on the facebook page and also make sure to like the sponsors page (s) i have linked with the photos! Please also like 2 is purrfect on facebook! Please remember your email in your comment, facebook prefers the winner be notified this way only. There will be separate posts for each photo but don't feel overwhelmed by it. There is a lot to do in order to host a giveaway of any sort on facebook and i really don't have the time to do it!  But would like to still give fans a chance to say thank you to sponsors (not necessary) and host this lovely fan tester giveaway since 2 is purrfect facebook page reached 100 fans a few days ago! Also gives the sponsors a way to reach out to fans and show how great their customer service and products are! Please do not comment on any of the Fan Tester Fun blogs if you are not entering!




These Fleecie trainers are brought to you by SugarBaby Diapers
She would like to offer two trainers so there will be two winners, a boy and a girl! So maybe at the end of your comment for entering this one you could say whether you have a boy or a girl! Thank you These are originally $6 a piece or 3 for $12
This is only open to US residents!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/2-is-purrfect/159467064108346#!/sugarbabydiapers Please remember to like her facebook page and maybe thank her for the great giveaway!

17 comments:

  1. Christina HarmelinJune 22, 2011 at 10:23 PM

    Like sugarbabies and if I win I'd like a girl potty trainer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked both pages! If I win I would like the boy one!

    Tay3502nate2107@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both as Destiny Dice!

    dicemd@ligtel.com

    I would like the boy one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. liked and thanked have a girl belensmama@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. and_amber420@yahoo.com


    girl please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like 2 purrfect

    avonrepmi @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like sugar babies

    i would take either, as i have a boy and a girl

    avonrepmi @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. like 2 is purrfect

    todd.griptrac (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. like sugar baby

    todd.griptrac (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  10. liked both pages. I have a girl. mystmin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. liked both as blue racer. I'd prefer a boy, but have a girl also so I could take either.
    freefluff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like the boy one.

    Liked both pages.

    hlh018@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked both pages as Jackie Nicole Wertish.
    jaxw1208@gmail.com
    I would like either one...potty training a boy now, but my girl will be doing it not too long after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have liked both pages and would like the boy one :-) if chosen. jenafer316(at) yahoo(dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like SugarBaby Diapers and 2 is Purrfect :)
    erinnoie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like both!
    kellymilkie@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete