Monday, August 22, 2011

School has started!

I haven't posted in a while and it is mainly because i've not had much to say or been super busy! We went to Florida for 9 days last month, that was awesome and i'm so glad my husband came with us! Last time Kelse and i went to Florida was with my dad, his g/f and my 11 year old sister in 2008. So it was definitely a nice change that our whole family plus my dad and them were able to go to Florida and enjoy some much needed down time!
   Before we went to Florida Kelsee started swim class, so she missed a class while we were in Florida but i don't feel like she missed anything! If anything she learned more in Florida then she missed in her class because...she learned how to swim under water with goggles! Very impressive for a 5 1/2 year old and she was very proud! Tyler also learned to swim by himself with the help of arm floaters while we were in Florida, which he is also very proud of himself for!
When we got back from Florida we got to spend some time at the park with some friends! We hadn't seen them since June and man had we missed them! I think the girls played better together that day then they ever had!

  Kelsee started Kindergarten Tuesday August 16th and was so happy to see her best friend as we walked in the gym the first day! Audrianna and Kelsee have known each other since they were born, and now will continue on their friendship journey as they embark on the new journey of school together! (they are a 22 days apart in age) Kelsee has been doing great at school and loving every day. Last Friday she was upset for it to be the weekend! Thats my girl, i love that she loves school!
Tyler has missed sissy while she has been away during the day at school and has been more lovable to mommy. Which is fine with mommy but i do need to get house chores done also! LOL

Here is Tyler on Kelsee's second day of school, we were half hour early cause i didn't get the note that said on Wednesdays they start at 8:35am!

14 comments:

  1. It's great to know the family is doing so well! It's so wonderful that Kelsee loves school, it's too cute that she was disappointed when the weekend came along! ^.^ Everything is going ok here, if you wanna email me on FB with your phone number (because Jona lost it, along with Jason and Diana's >.<) we can give you all a call so Kelsee and Jona can chat again! I have been thinking about Christmas presents for them and I don't know if you have seen those story books that you can record your voice reading it, but they even have a Cars one! It will all depend on our fiancial position, seeing as they are $30 each... Let me know if she is still into Cars, ok? Does Tyler have a Goodnight Moon book? Cause I figured that would be perfect for him too. :D Hope to hear from you soon, I am so glad that you blog about the happenings over there, I feel like its the only way we know whats going on! We need to all get together really soon, hopefully after we pay off my engagement ring! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable! I love the big smiles of the two girls at school. They look so excited! It's good they have a friend there to help the day go by.

    New follower from Mom Blog Monday.
    http://shrinkingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids! I'm your newest GFC follower from the hop...would love for you to follow back :)

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Mom Monday Blog Hop. Your kids are cute! That is great that your daughter and friend are together for kindergarden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your entire blog is precious! No makeovers needed:) Nice to "meet you!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute!

    Kindergarten is always such an adventure! My first one started last year and we just started first a week ago, and looking forward to my second starting kindergarten next year. how time flies!

    adorable children :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower! WE start school tomarrow and next monday! come check out our journy
    http://lavidabuenaschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute blog. Following through blog hop.

    Nicole Weaver
    http://mybirthdayiseptembereleven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cuties! New follower from MBM! Would love for you to visit and follow back!
    According to Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is impressive that she learned to swim under water! Following you through Mom Blog Monday. I would love it if you stopped by my blog What I Live For sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable pictures! I'm following from the blog hop - hope you'll visit me at http://everythingbeautifulinitstime.com!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are too cute!! How exciting!! I know when my son goes to school I will be crying like a baby.

    New follower from Mom Blog Monday. Hope you are enjoying your Labor Day.

    Lala
    http://esmerlala30.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What adorable kiddos! I'm a kindergarten teacher myself so I get to live the first day of kindergarten over and over again every year!

    I'm a new follower from the Mom Blog Monday blog hop. Nice to meet you! Hope you can stop by and say hi. :)

    Wife on the Roller Coaster
    http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I'm a new follower from the hop. I love your panda background. My 18 month old daughter has a stuffed, well used to be stuffed, panda that she carries with her everywhere. The head fell off yesterday but she still won't give it up. lol. I can't wait to check out more of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete